- There is no fee for participation.
- The contest is open to all students studying B.E/B.Tech/MCA /M.Sc.Computer Science from affiliated colleges/Universities across India.
- Participation is open to teams which can have up to five members. Team members can be from any semester, but from the same Institution. There should be a faculty member for each team as the Team Guide.
- Teams must submit a two page abstract of their project in a specified format. (Download application here)
- The project must be original work and the abstract must be certified by the Principal or Head of the Institution.
- The signed copy of the certified abstract should be submitted online at https://csiawards.inapp.in/apply/ on or before 20 February 2020
- The winners are decided based on a two-stage expert evaluation. The first stage evaluation of the abstract is based on the project idea and its implementation prospects.
- The winners selected for second round presentation will be intimated on or before 20 March 2020 via email.
- The second round evaluation will be through video conferencing.
- The final stage of evaluation is the demonstration of the software project before the judging panel, which will be held at Trivandrum, Kerala
- Project entries will be evaluated based on factors such as Innovativeness, Feasibility, and Relevance.
- The decisions of the award evaluation committee shall be final.
- First Prize: Award Instrument and Rs 50,000
- Consolation Prize: Award Instrument and Rs 25,000
Flyer: Download Here